In more than 40 articles at this link, you’ll be able to evaluate my marketing expertise, internet and web design knowledge, and my ability to write about email and its use as a marketing tool. I’ve utilized practices and written extensively on:
- Web site design for maximum business potential
- Search Engine Optimization
- Adwords and Click Marketing
- Writing web content for maximum visitor conversions
- Using email as a marketing tool – drip email
- Email newsletters
Realtor Magazine, with a circulation of more than 1.2 million Realtor readers, asked me to do an article for both print and online concerning the decision of whether to use email and newsletters or a blog for real estate marketing and ongoing client communication.
I have extensive experience doing both, and tried to present a balanced analysis, though I am very much in favor of the blogging method, with an email newsletter created from the blog’s posts.
Here’s the link to the story.